"The goal of the program has created a bit of a monster, we call it the tsunami effect. We are unable to expand the program to meet the demand while maintaining the integrity of the program"
As a result, Yellowhead Rotary decided to regionalize the Adventures in Health Care program starting in 2020. By regionalization, we are sharing our experiences and encouraging other Rotary clubs to host the program in their region, as opposed to one program for the whole Province of British Columbia.
Yellowhead Rotary has developed a ‘package” of documents that will be of interest and some guidance to Rotary clubs who are interested in replicating the Prince George model, a TOOL KIT.
ADVENTURES IN HEALTH CARE
1. Rotary Adventures in Health Care Outline (pdf)Download
2. Start up Timeline (pdf)Download
3. Project Charter-Adventures in Health Care V-02 July 16 2016 (pdf)Download
4. AiHC Close out Report - Year 3^J July 31^J 2019 (pdf)Download
5. Rural Health Care and Recruitment Summary (pdf)Download
6. Regionalization v.1 (docx)Download
Copyright © 2018 Adventures in Health Care - All Rights Reserved.
Created by Rotary Club of Prince George Yellowhead