This bursary was established by the Yellowhead Rotary Club of Prince George in 2018. This bursary is to recognize the participation of students in the Adventures in Health Care program and offers financial assistance towards their education.
1. Bursary is conditional upon acceptance AND enrollment to a program at the post-secondary institution of the recipient’s choice in the field of Health Care.
2. Bursary will only be awarded when Yellowhead Rotary Club of Prince George has received “confirmation of enrollment” document from the post secondary institution.
3. Bursary must be used within 12 months of notification date.
4. The recipient must agree to have his/her name and photograph publicized.
5. All applicants will receive confirmation of their application on or before January 15, 2021.
6. Candidates may only receive this bursary once.
7. This award of $1,000.00 Cdn is paid directly by the donor to the recipient.
8. One successful applicant will be awarded a bursary in any one year.
1. Student will have participated completely in the four day Adventures in Health Care program in Prince George.
2. Student is enrolled and attending a full-time course load in the Health Care field, either a one, two or four year program.
3. Additional interests and activities in either of the two fields of post secondary studies.. A letter of reference outlining community/and or school involvement must be included in the application.
5. Academic achievement(not emphasized) to provide opportunity for persons with challenges.
The decision of the Yellowhead Rotary Club of Prince George Bursary Committee will be announced to all applicants by January 31, 2021.
The deadline for applications is December 31, 2020
To receive the application link email
with "ALUMNI BURSARY" in the subject line.
Copyright © 2018 Adventures in Health Care - All Rights Reserved.
Created by Rotary Club of Prince George Yellowhead